The worst rise to power
Mr. President I don’t like to be lied to. The fact is nobody likes to be lied to. Also I don’t like cheaters, law breakers, and stealers. These are terrible character traits.
As president of the U.S. of A., you should be ashamed of yourself and resign. You are the worst ever as a president we have ever elected.
Here are just a few of your bold-faced lies:
1. Fast and furious, guns to the Mexican drug lords.
2. If you like your doctor you can keep him.
3. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your plan, period.
4. We are going to lower your premiums by $2,500 per year.
5. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase.
6. Will create lots of shovel-ready jobs.
And now you are breaking our Constitution, which is the most famous law of the land, no other president has done this to such an extent. You are stealing my freedom with your actions and you are not to be trusted. You also cheat, by using the IRS to destroy your opponents.
Also, your administration believes it is above the law and has power to kill any Americans it considers a threat without any due process whatsoever. This tread toward lawlessness is deadly and it will get worse under you.
The battle is between good and evil. Follow God or follow Satan. It’s almost always the worst of the people that rise to power.
“Give me liberty or give me death.” Quote: P. Henry.
Am I going crazy, or what? Oh by the way, how’s that Obama thing working out for you?