Senior Expo May 29 at Pine Grove
IRON MOUNTAIN – The Daily News’ annual Senior Expo will take place on Wednesday, May 29 at the Pine Grove Country Club in Iron Mountain.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m., and the expo will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Free tickets are available at The Daily News offices at 215 E. Ludington St.
Individuals who want to attend may also be at Pine Grove 10 minutes prior to the event. If there are seats available, they will be admitted without a ticket.
Attendees will also be served a free lunch, which includes ham rolls, porketta, mostaciolli, pasta salad, potato salad, vegetables and dip, a relish tray, and cookies.
The schedule of featured speakers is listed below.
– Audiologist Jeff Hutchinson at 10 a.m.
– Dr. Vijay Singh of Pain Diagnostics at 10:25 a.m.
– Heather Schmutzler from Pinecrest Medical Care Facility at 10:50 a.m.
– Beth Bray from Classic Carpet Care at 11:15 a.m.
– Physical therapist Tim McGuire at 11:40 a.m.
– Dr. James Surrell of Marquette General Hospital at 12:55 p.m.
– Tammy LaBarge of Manor Care at 1:15 p.m.
– Matt Nash of the Erickson-Rochon & Nash Funeral Home at 1:40 p.m.
– A representative from Garrett Eye Center at 2:05 p.m.
– Mike Morgan of the First National Bank of Iron Mountain at 2:30 p.m.